Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Little Help? TSB for shudder limp without cel

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 PM

Received 222 Likes on 178 Posts

Default Little Help? TSB for shudder limp without cel

Went to the dealer and they said they can't do much without a cel on the shudder limp mode and I thought there was a TSB that addressed the fact of having the same issues as all others but doesn't throw a code??? I also thought there was a sticky on the TSB's but I don't see it now that I need the info.

The other tsb I need it for the vibration when just starting out,,, seems like a yoke, driveshaft, pinion and possible spring issue?

Thanks!
Old 10-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Keepin' the lights on!

Received 229 Likes on 153 Posts

Your dealer is full of it. Part of the TSB says there may be a CEL on or not.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:08 PM

Received 222 Likes on 178 Posts

Thanks, I think I found it TSB 13-8-1. I called them and instructed them to read it they are going to get back to me. I do have a good relationship with my dealer but they showed me the computer and looking up a specific TSB is a PITA.. I agreed once I was looking through it too... Of course it would be a little easier if they didn't have some many TSB's to look through. The same goes for the vibration when pulling out!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 PM

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by mamonti
Went to the dealer and they said they can't do much without a cel on the shudder limp mode and I thought there was a TSB that addressed the fact of having the same issues as all others but doesn't throw a code??? I also thought there was a sticky on the TSB's but I don't see it now that I need the info.

The other tsb I need it for the vibration when just starting out,,, seems like a yoke, driveshaft, pinion and possible spring issue?

Thanks!
That little shudder on takeoff is axle-wrap.

Quick Reply: Little Help? TSB for shudder limp without cel