Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

husky xact contour supercab rear mat

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 12:11 PM

Received 54 Likes on 35 Posts

Default husky xact contour supercab rear mat

not sure if this has been posted up yet, but ive been waiting on this since i got my truck over 2 years ago and put them up front. love the husky xacts. ill be ordering it.
Amazon.com: Husky Liners 53441 X-act Contour Series Black 2nd Seat Floor Liner (Full Coverage): Automotive Amazon.com: Husky Liners 53441 X-act Contour Series Black 2nd Seat Floor Liner (Full Coverage): Automotive
Old 06-07-2015, 06:24 PM

Received 67 Likes on 63 Posts

Looks good...i'm guessing you have the Husky cargo box mounted underneath the left side passenger seat?
Old 06-08-2015, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Heel70
Looks good...i'm guessing you have the Husky cargo box mounted underneath the left side passenger seat?
not sure i understand the question
Old 08-15-2015, 12:04 PM

bringing this back up cuz id like to know if anyone has ordered one and what was sent.

this is what they sent me

and this is the mat as depicted on their website

when i contacted them i was told they would send me the correct one. after waiting forever i contacted them again and was told theyre not currently being produced and that i would receive one when production started up. its been over 2 months and nothing. anybody got one of these and what did you get? id like to know if im being jacked around
Old 08-15-2015, 02:15 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default husky website

The husky website only list one part number for the x act contour rear mat, and that part number matches what they sent you and the part number on the amazon ad you linked. I got the x act mats for the front of my truck because they have more rubber in them. But I wanted full coverage for my rear floor because it gets pretty muddy where I hunt. That meant I had to go with the weather beater rear mat which doesn't have as much rubber in it so it feels more like plastic.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by default_user8
The husky website only list one part number for the x act contour rear mat, and that part number matches what they sent you and the part number on the amazon ad you linked. I got the x act mats for the front of my truck because they have more rubber in them. But I wanted full coverage for my rear floor because it gets pretty muddy where I hunt. That meant I had to go with the weather beater rear mat which doesn't have as much rubber in it so it feels more like plastic.
so.... yu can see the part number on what they sent me? good eyes. i see a different product that what they have pictured.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:40 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Not good eyes, great eyes. 20/15 vision to be exact.

No I can't see the part number on your mat. But I can see that the Husky part number listed in the Amazon link that you posted as the mat that you ordered, is the same part number on the Husky website. The same number that shows the xact fit mat that looks EXACTLY like the mat you posted a picture of as being the wrong mat. Here's the link to the Husky website.
http://www.huskyliners.com/X-act-Con...ase-shifter/no

Just because you didn't do your due diligence doesn't give you the right to get snippy.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by default_user8
No I can't see the part number on your mat. But I can see that the Husky part number listed in the Amazon link that you posted as the mat that you ordered, is the same part number on the Husky website. The same number that shows the xact fit mat that looks EXACTLY like the mat you posted a picture of as being the wrong mat. Here's the link to the Husky website.

Just because you didn't do your due diligence doesn't give you the right to get snippy.
uh.....thats for a crew cab. i have a supercab. its in the thread title. if you had done your due diligence you would have seen that. part number for the supercab is 53441. crew cab part number is 53411. might want to have those eyes checked again. heres the link to the supercab mat.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 135 Likes on 122 Posts

Not sure about "due diligence", but will note that I just got email from AutoAnything announcing 15% off sale on Husky liners through 19Aug using code: HUSKY15. Website shows both F/R liners in stock. I have FoMoCo heavy rubber mats but think I'll pull the trigger on a set 'cus the Husky liners I bought for my (sig) jeep 16 yrs ago are still going strong - even after weekly trail duty!

Edit: ordered 'em!

Last edited by DirtDawg; 08-16-2015 at 02:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
beantown617 (08-17-2015)
Old 08-17-2015, 12:10 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtDawg
Not sure about "due diligence", but will note that I just got email from AutoAnything announcing 15% off sale on Husky liners through 19Aug using code: HUSKY15. Website shows both F/R liners in stock. I have FoMoCo heavy rubber mats but think I'll pull the trigger on a set 'cus the Husky liners I bought for my (sig) jeep 16 yrs ago are still going strong - even after weekly trail duty! Edit: ordered 'em!
Just ordered a set of the husky weatherbeaters, thanks for sharing that code!

Last edited by beantown617; 08-17-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Quick Reply: husky xact contour supercab rear mat