Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dash Cluster Display Issues

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 03:10 PM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Dash Cluster Display Issues

Hey Guys,

I did a search but didn't come up with anything so I am hoping someone can help.

I just had my 11 FX4 in the shop to get some issues fixed and also had them activate the remote start that I installed.

I am not sure if they are related but now I can't access the last 2 sub-menus on the in-dash display. When I try to cycle down to them it just goes back to the top of the menu instead. I am going to try disconnecting the battery when I get home to see if that helps.

Any ideas before I take it back to the dealership?
Old 06-14-2012, 08:49 AM

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by NorthernYankee
Hey Guys,

I did a search but didn't come up with anything so I am hoping someone can help.

I just had my 11 FX4 in the shop to get some issues fixed and also had them activate the remote start that I installed.

I am not sure if they are related but now I can't access the last 2 sub-menus on the in-dash display. When I try to cycle down to them it just goes back to the top of the menu instead. I am going to try disconnecting the battery when I get home to see if that helps.

Any ideas before I take it back to the dealership?
If these menus are no longer accessable once they activated the remote start feature -- then I would say they are related.

Whichever menus are not available seem to be disabled when they used the IDS to enable the remote start. Disconnecting the battery isn't going to enable any features turned off in the programming.

Return to the dealership and tell them whichever menus are not accessable after they were doing the program change.

Quick Reply: Dash Cluster Display Issues