Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Plastic Running Boards

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 10:56 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Black Plastic Running Boards

i removed my running boards today and im not sure if i like my truck better with them or without them...what do you guys think? do yall have running boards? if so are they chrome or the black plastic ones? my truck is a '10 and they seemed to be fading already...
Old 03-23-2011, 11:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by guidry123
i removed my running boards today and im not sure if i like my truck better with them or without them...what do you guys think? do yall have running boards? if so are they chrome or the black plastic ones? my truck is a '10 and they seemed to be fading already...

I have the same as yours and use turtle wax Ice to keep them black. So far I like mine there better than tubular oblong chrome Imo my favorite are the angular aluminum that come on the Lariat's and FX4's.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i didnt try and put anything on them to make them shine again...i was worried about making them slippery...i have a couple drop shackles on order and they should be coming in any day now...im going to wait till i put them on and get my truck sitting level before i decide if im going to put them back on or not...

Quick Reply: Black Plastic Running Boards