Topic Sponsor
2009 - 2014 Ford F150 General discussion on 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 truck.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:51 PM

Received 117 Likes on 80 Posts

Default Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer

Ordered, Received, Installed my Peragon a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the cover. For the price and functionality it works perfectly for my needs. Highly recommend, here are a few pics of the install and finale. I need to get some clean truck pics with it on now!
Attached Thumbnails Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-1.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-2.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-3.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-4.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-5.jpg  

The following users liked this post:
Yanks21 (11-22-2012)
Old 11-21-2012, 09:53 PM

Pics continued...
Attached Thumbnails Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-6.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-7.jpg   Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer-8.jpg  
Old 11-22-2012, 02:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could you please tell me how much you paid and if you went direct through the company or through a middleman? I'm pretty torn between this one and one of the BakFlip models. Yours looks great and it obviously sounds like you like it. I'm on kind of a budget so I'm trying to compare. Thanks man.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:08 AM

I paid the $599 offered on their website, I called and gave my username from this forum which gave a discount on one of the accessory options they offer for the cover.

I was eyeballing something in the Retrax line but for the price and ability to remove this thing easily when needed was the seller for me. I was equally budget driven for a cover that would be low profile and this really fit the bill!

As others have mentioned, they have excellent service, they even called to follow up after the cover got here to make sure everything arrived ok and that my install was going well.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:21 AM

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts

some days I love mine and days I hate it. well worth it for the price tho.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:04 AM

Thanks guys and Happy Thanksgiving
Old 11-22-2012, 11:21 AM
Retractable Bed Cover

Received 105 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by kmaximus
Ordered, Received, Installed my Peragon a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the cover. For the price and functionality it works perfectly for my needs. Highly recommend, here are a few pics of the install and finale. I need to get some clean truck pics with it on now!
Thank you for the post and the pictures! Looks sharp! Great to hear you're happy with your new Peragon truck bed cover. If we can help with anything in the future, please let us know.

Trending Topics

Old 11-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

looks good man!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 PM

Default Noise Issues

Does anyone have experience on dirt and grated roads with the Peragon cover as well as the BakFlip models, specifically the G2 and VP? I'll be driving these roads somewhat frequently and would like to know if there are any rattling or other noise issues.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Opinionated Blowhard

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by kmaximus
I paid the $599 offered on their website, I called and gave my username from this forum which gave a discount on one of the accessory options they offer for the cover.

I was eyeballing something in the Retrax line but for the price and ability to remove this thing easily when needed was the seller for me. I was equally budget driven for a cover that would be low profile and this really fit the bill!

As others have mentioned, they have excellent service, they even called to follow up after the cover got here to make sure everything arrived ok and that my install was going well.
I'm glad you mentioned the ease of removal. I needed all of the side bedrail space recently. I loosened the four bolts that hold the rails in place and with the help of my son simply slid it off. Easy. And since the top folds, there was little storage space needed. It went in the garage taking up little space.

Quick Reply: Another Happy Peragon Tonneau Customer