Tonneau Bargains and More! Lowest Price Promise - Page 43 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back  Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Vendor Showcase
Tonneau Bargains and More! Lowest Price Promise >

Tonneau Bargains and More! Lowest Price Promise

Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tonneau Bargains and More! Lowest Price Promise

 
Old 02-05-2019, 05:44 PM
  #421  
Senior Member
 
mkraffert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 491
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default

Hi Kyle,

I'm looking for a Bakflip MX4 for a 2015 SuperCrew with a 5'6" bed.

Thanks!
Mark
mkraffert is offline  
Old 02-06-2019, 10:21 AM
  #422  
Platinum Vendor
 
Kyle@RealTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 173
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by mkraffert View Post
Hi Kyle,

I'm looking for a Bakflip MX4 for a 2015 SuperCrew with a 5'6" bed.

Thanks!
Mark
Coming to you, thanks!
__________________
You can contact us at 877-216-5446 or PM any of us.
Phone: 877-216-5446 Ext. 1301
Email: [email protected]
https://www.realtruck.com/
Kyle@RealTruck is offline  
Old 02-08-2019, 12:36 AM
  #423  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: New York
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

BAK MX4 for 2018 supercrew 5.5 bed. shipped to 11795
TonyFDNY is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 10:30 AM
  #424  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Kyle,

Hello. I'm looking for your best deal on these two items:

BAKFLIP MX4 HARD FOLDING TONNEAU COVER 448329
BEDRUG XLT TRUCK BED MAT XLTBMQ15SCS

I believe the part numbers above are correct?
I've got a 2018 F-150 SuperCrew 5'7" bed.

Thank you!
d7velo1 is offline  
Old 02-10-2019, 05:18 PM
  #425  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 15
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi Kyle- looking for a BAKFlip MX4 for a 2019 Raptor shipped to 32828. Thanks.
Jon D is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 01:26 AM
  #426  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hoping to get a quote on the BakFlip G2 and MX4 from you please.
'18 SC 5.5 bed. Shipped to 43567.
jcochrane is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 09:56 AM
  #427  
Platinum Vendor
 
Kyle@RealTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 173
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by TonyFDNY View Post
BAK MX4 for 2018 supercrew 5.5 bed. shipped to 11795
Originally Posted by d7velo1 View Post
Kyle,

Hello. I'm looking for your best deal on these two items:

BAKFLIP MX4 HARD FOLDING TONNEAU COVER 448329
BEDRUG XLT TRUCK BED MAT XLTBMQ15SCS

I believe the part numbers above are correct?
I've got a 2018 F-150 SuperCrew 5'7" bed.

Thank you!
Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
Hi Kyle- looking for a BAKFlip MX4 for a 2019 Raptor shipped to 32828. Thanks.
Originally Posted by jcochrane View Post
Hoping to get a quote on the BakFlip G2 and MX4 from you please.
'18 SC 5.5 bed. Shipped to 43567.
Pm's coming to each. Thanks all for reaching out!
__________________
You can contact us at 877-216-5446 or PM any of us.
Phone: 877-216-5446 Ext. 1301
Email: [email protected]
https://www.realtruck.com/
Kyle@RealTruck is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 01:28 PM
  #428  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
WestTexas277's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Midland, TX.
Posts: 287
Thanked 41 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Hello Kyle,

Can you suggest a couple of good low profile, soft rolling tonneau covers that you offer and send me pricing? Shipped to 79707. Thanks!
WestTexas277 is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 03:13 PM
  #429  
Platinum Vendor
 
Kyle@RealTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 173
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by WestTexas277 View Post
Hello Kyle,

Can you suggest a couple of good low profile, soft rolling tonneau covers that you offer and send me pricing? Shipped to 79707. Thanks!
Gladly! I will send you a PM now.
__________________
You can contact us at 877-216-5446 or PM any of us.
Phone: 877-216-5446 Ext. 1301
Email: [email protected]
https://www.realtruck.com/
Kyle@RealTruck is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 10:43 PM
  #430  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Looking to get several items for my 2018 Screw, 5.0L, 5.5 bed
S&B CAI w/ recharge filter
BedRug XLT mat
Lomax Trifold Tonneua
Shipped to 30101

Can you PM price
PlatinumRob is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.