Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Ionic Nerf Bar F-150 Forum Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Ionic Nerf Bar F-150 Forum Group Buy

Hey Everyone!

I have some great news! RealTruck is going to be introducing a new group buy for F-150 Forum members on several of our top selling Ionic Nerf Bars! We will be covering 2015 - Current F-150 SuperCrew and SuperCabs. If you are interested for a different year range or other vehicle, please PM me directly and I will see what I can do to include you.This will include the following nerf bars:

Ionic 3" Black Nerf Bar
Ionic 3" Stainless Steel
Ionic 5" Curved Stainless Steel
Ionic 5" Curved Black Nerf Bar

How will it work? We are going to be running a staggered discount, so the more people who sign up, the bigger discount everyone will receive. They are being priced per set, not member. So if a member purchases two sets for two different vehicles, that will count twice towards the next goal. The pricing is as follows:

1 - 10 sets: 10% Off website price
11 - 20 sets: 15% Off website price
30 + sets: 20% Off website price

This group buy will end on August 13th. At that point everyone on the list will receive a payment link or PayPal invoice for the discounted order. Once payment is completed I will ship out the bars and send the tracking as well. If you are interested please just post an inquiry here in the thread or PM me and I can add you to the list.

And as always, if there are other items you're interested that we're not running a group buy on, or items and categories you'd like to see in a future group buys, just send me a message.
https://www.realtruck.com/

Last edited by Kyle@RealTruck; 07-11-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Platinum Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Here is a great video going over some of the features of our Ionic 5" Stainless Curved Nerf Bars. Take advantage of our forum only pricing and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

https://www.realtruck.com/

Quick Reply: Ionic Nerf Bar F-150 Forum Group Buy