Coupon & Deals | Haloview Observation Camera System

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2019, 08:06 PM
F150 Forum

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Coupon & Deals | Haloview Observation Camera System

Hello Everyone,

I thought I
would take the time to introduce ourselves. Haloview is a company specialized in the supply of observation camera system. Being unhappy with a lot of the rear view camera available on the market, we decided to bring to market a range of rear view camera that is high quality but also excellently priced. Our camera system benefits from a number of features such as easy to install, HD images, long range signal transmission, rugged and durable. At the moment we stock 720P wireless system, 1080P wired system and Portable Kit. Please check out our website: https://www.haloview.com

We are also currently working on 5 inch HD system designs which we hope to test and publish very soon. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions as we are always happy to help or discuss. You can email me at jack@haloview.com

Coupon(valid date: from now to 20 Feb,2019): UFHN1adw2XD3

We look forward to sharing our future endeavors with you guys.

Best regards,
Jack
Old 01-18-2019, 04:26 AM
F150 Forum

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Haloview MC7108 review from Love Your RV, as you can see the display quality is excellent without interference, camera has built-in microphone, so you can hear your spousal screaming STOP! STOP! Also the system with built in DVR, that supports video recording up to 4 cameras

Quick Reply: Coupon & Deals | Haloview Observation Camera System