Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Choose Torxe HD Bumpers at CARiD for an off-road ready look!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 09:11 AM
F150 Site Sponsor

Received 360 Likes on 356 Posts
Default Choose Torxe HD Bumpers at CARiD for an off-road ready look!

Hello fellas! Today CARiD is here with the new release for all 2015-2016 Ford F-150 owners. If you're in a search of steel front or rear bumpers with good clearance and approach/departure angles - you'll definitely appreciate our new X1 Series Full-Width Black Front and Rear Bumpers by Torxe.

Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, these bumpers are much stronger than any OE bumpers and provide the strength and rigidity needed on though offroad trails. Except for the features listed above these bumpers look just great on the 13th gen F150 trucks. They enhance the design and make them look tough.

Torxe® - X1 Series Full Width Black Front HD Bumper

https://www.carid.com/images/torxe/i...structions.pdf

Features:

- Supports installation of one or two pairs of 3"" square LED pod lights or similar LED options
- The center opening supports up to a 23"" LED light bar
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for strength and durability
- Bumper corners angle upward for approach angle clearance
- Installs at factory bumper mounting points, no drilling required
- Vehicle specific design ensures easy bolt-on installation.

Torxe® - X1 Series Full Width Black Rear HD Bumper

https://www.carid.com/images/torxe/i...structions.pdf

Features:

- Mounts to your truck’s OE bumper mounting locations
- Provides greater protection than fragile OE bumper
- Damage and corrosion resistant textured black powder coat finish
- Includes openings and mounts for license plate, license plate lights, and trailer wiring plug
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on finish, limited lifetime warranty on workmanship.

Let your Ford F-150 have the best of both worlds – form and functionality with Torxe Full-Width Bumpers!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice looking bumpers, what kind of discount can I get on the rear Torxe HD bumper? Looking to upgrade from my OEM bumper.

Thanks, Austin
Old 04-03-2018, 02:53 AM
F150 Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Austin Willoughby
Nice looking bumpers, what kind of discount can I get on the rear Torxe HD bumper? Looking to upgrade from my OEM bumper.

Thanks, Austin
Let me check it for you! Please let me know your shipping zip code and email address, this way I will be able to calculate the best price for you and send the quote to your email. (If you don't want to post it as a comment just send me a private message)
Old 04-03-2018, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by carid
Let me check it for you! Please let me know your shipping zip code and email address, this way I will be able to calculate the best price for you and send the quote to your email. (If you don't want to post it as a comment just send me a private message)
PM'd, thanks!
Old 04-16-2018, 12:29 PM

Default Installed Pics

Very happy with the Torxe rear bumper from CarID, heavy duty and excellent craftsmanship. Looks awesome to boot!

Last edited by Austin Willoughby; 04-16-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:40 AM
F150 Site Sponsor

Thanks a lot for your feedback and the pictures, your truck looks awesome! Glad to hear that you like it. In case if you decide to go further with the front bumper or any other parts - let me know!
Did you perform the installation by yourself?
Old 04-18-2018, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by carid
Thanks a lot for your feedback and the pictures, your truck looks awesome! Glad to hear that you like it. In case if you decide to go further with the front bumper or any other parts - let me know!
Did you perform the installation by yourself?
Thanks! Ive already upgraded the front end to the Raptor style grille and bumper otherwise I would definitely be purchasing the Torxe front bumper equivalent. As stated im very impressed overall with the Torxe rear bumper in term of quality, looks and finish.

Yes I performed the install mostly by myself except for when an extra hand was needed for lifting. I would give it a 2/5 install difficulty rating but im pretty mechanically inclined. Instructions werent the most complete, such as with the backup sensor plugs I had to figure out how the clips and foam spacers worked together to hold the plugs in from inside the bumper, there was zero instruction for this. Also had to modify the OEM license plate light housing clips and trailer brake hookup clips to get them to attach properly but overall it worked out in the end. It is much thicker plating and heavier than the OEM bumper especially with the OEM integrated hitch but the install hardware lined up perfectly and was easy to adjust for spacing with the bed.

pic of front end Raptor conversion
The following users liked this post:
carid (04-19-2018)
Old 05-17-2018, 04:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Carid,
I want to replace my OEM bumpers and I am torn between this Torxe and the Body Armor. Just like Austin above, can you give me a discount on these? I am in Zip code 78739. I can PM you my email. Looking to do this next week or so.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Choose Torxe HD Bumpers at CARiD for an off-road ready look!