Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

3% Under Invoice on a 2022 F-150 Order

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 04:55 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 189 Posts
Default 3% Under Invoice on a 2022 F-150 Order

Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a F-150 truck. We are offering 3% under invoice on any Super Duty truck that is a retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share locally and gain business we woldn't have had otherwise. To get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to Ford@grangermotors.com

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

While, we cannot compete with the size of some Texas truck dealerships, we one of the biggest F-series dealers in the state of Iowa for 2021. Current wait times for a retail order on a F-150 are 3-5 months depending on trims and options. We are very familiar with this process as we are the biggest Bronco reservation holding dealership in the country and can facilitate sales all over the United States.

We are offering 2% Under invoice pricing on Super Duty retail orders as well.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
rayviator (09-30-2021)

Quick Reply: 3% Under Invoice on a 2022 F-150 Order