Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Need to Rebuild Suspension on East Coast

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 05:18 PM

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts
Default Need to Rebuild Suspension on East Coast

Preferably New England/Western NY. I realllllly don't want to ship them to Cali or the west coast somewhere and lose my truck for two weeks.

Does anyone know anywhere that can do this? I have ICON 2.5's if that matters I know some shops don't work on certain brands.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:20 PM

Received 186 Likes on 150 Posts

Off the top of my head on the East Coast is Krazy House Customs but they are in New Jersey.

http://krazyhousecustoms.com/

Let me see if I can find someone else.

JT
The following users liked this post:
Lockelamora (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Baja Kits
Off the top of my head on the East Coast is Krazy House Customs but they are in New Jersey.

http://krazyhousecustoms.com/

Let me see if I can find someone else.

JT
It should be noted that JT has already been contacted by me about new suspension, but is still trying to help me out by finding a place close to me so I don't have to have two sets!

Thanks JT, happy to hear if you find anything closer!
The following users liked this post:
Baja Kits (04-24-2017)
Old 04-22-2017, 12:03 PM

Just an update, I did some talking yesterday and this morning with my Service guy, who might be the best service manager out there. He's going to buy a nitrogen refill machine so he can rebuild my shocks on the truck and in the future my ST.

Also thought it was a good idea to get ahead of guys who have raptors and will need theirs rebuilt after the warranty is up. So it would be a sound investment either way, and there also isn't anywhere near us that will rebuild truck shocks from what I have found. If anyone is interested in the NY/ New England area, the place is Marchese Ford in New Lebanon NY. I will update you guys after I get it done with how it went. Probably be about two weeks with getting the rebuild kits in and the refill machine.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:16 PM

UPDATE: I picked up my truck this morning and the dealer did a great job. The suspension is back working and wow, it must have been needing a rebuild for at least the last 5-10k miles. I ordered all the front parts to rebuild the coilovers and they will do those for me when I get them in next week.

I did have to buy everything-nitrogen tank included- but they were willing to do it and will be open to doing more now in the future. I am going to most likely leave my nitrogen set up there, as I will always be having them do the work, as long as they want it.

SO, if you want your aftermarket suspension rebuilt, without mailing it across the country or losing your truck for a week, call up Richard in service at Marchese Ford in New Lebanon NY and he will get it done for you.