Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

3.5 SST Readylift

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 06:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 3.5 SST Readylift

How is the feedback on this lift? Anyone that's used it, have you had any issues? Does the upper ball joint wear well? I'm looking to run 22x12s and 33s.
I've read about premature wear with any level above 2.5, so anyone have feedback on this?
Old 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rap-tor
How is the feedback on this lift?
We have had great experiences with this particular lift. The large bonus to this kit is the new Upper Control Arms. This is will give you better ride quality, longevity of your other suspension components as well as allowing your tires to wear evenly. As for clearing your desired set up of 33s with 22x12, this will give you more clearance than those who run just a leveling kit however there might still be some slight trimming require. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you
Old 09-09-2017, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm considering running this kit on my 17 F-150 Lariat 4x4. I also want to run one 22" f-150/expedition wheels. With that in mind what's the biggest tire I can safely run without rubbing or having to trim at all. Only tires I'll consider at nitro trail, terra g2, ridge, or toyo mt, or rt.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Platinum Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by stysmason
I'm considering running this kit on my 17 F-150 Lariat 4x4. I also want to run one 22" f-150/expedition wheels. With that in mind what's the biggest tire I can safely run without rubbing or having to trim at all. Only tires I'll consider at nitro trail, terra g2, ridge, or toyo mt, or rt.
I would be glad to help you find a good wheel/tires/lift combination. You mention you would like 22" wheels do you know the width and offset you are interested in?
Old 09-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Fake Ballin for da Gram

Received 434 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by Rap-tor
How is the feedback on this lift? Anyone that's used it, have you had any issues? Does the upper ball joint wear well? I'm looking to run 22x12s and 33s.
I've read about premature wear with any level above 2.5, so anyone have feedback on this?
Do a search in the 2015+ section. There are pics with the CV angles of this lift installed. If it were 2wd no problem... But check the pics of the angles and you be the judge.