Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

04 lariat!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 lariat!!!!

Just turned 19 and made my first big boy decision in the world haha bought me a 04 f150 lariat loaded. Had to get out of the 95 F150 I have been driving around for a few years. But I am on here to get some advice and ideas of what to do to this truck? It already looks good but I want it to be a head turner. As I am limited in knowledge of under the hood type stuff. most of my mods will have to be done by a shop but if you could give me a couple of opinions on what to do and what an estimated price would be so I can get the ball rolling here with my new baby. Thanks yall!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:13 PM

so I am looking at the hell bent steel leveling kits? what is yalls take on these? and if so anyone have any shops in middle tn that they would recommend?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:04 PM

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by tn-hunt-fish
so I am looking at the hell bent steel leveling kits? what is yalls take on these? and if so anyone have any shops in middle tn that they would recommend?
Hell bent is very popular and i think many will highly recommend it. I have the rancho quicklifts so I haven't actually had a hell bent, but I haven't seen a bad review of them. they are really easy to install. if you want to start getting some under-the-hood knowledge that would be a good place to start. they should come with instructions. just make sure you tighten everything back down really good.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by JaredTanner
Hell bent is very popular and i think many will highly recommend it. I have the rancho quicklifts so I haven't actually had a hell bent, but I haven't seen a bad review of them. they are really easy to install. if you want to start getting some under-the-hood knowledge that would be a good place to start. they should come with instructions. just make sure you tighten everything back down really good.
yeah Its either between the hell bents of the rough country but they look a littler cheaper made almost like a hard plastic which tells me they probably wont hold up as well

Quick Reply: 04 lariat!!!!