Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Budget/value wheels that are understated/light & similar to Raptor/18" Sport wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 09:18 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Budget/value wheels that are understated/light & similar to Raptor/18" Sport wheels?

I have looked at a few sites, like custom offsets, and I'm somewhat amazed I'm having trouble finding wheels that don't look ridiculous. I don't go around wearing Punisher shirts or aspire to have my vehicle look "aggressive" or "mean". So it turns out I'm in a tiny minority of the wheel purchasing market segment based on what I've seen to date. Also don't need/want to spend a fortune. Just looking for something with good value that's reliable (as in properly manufactured).

The style I like is the OE 18" sport wheels or raptor wheels. Basically a machined face with a darker "background". I'm interested in aftermarket wheels because I'd like a slightly different offset than the OE wheels and want to avoid spacers.

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions, whether it's a particular model that might fit my criteria, a brand, or even a website that might have more of what I'm looking for (as opposed to Custom Offset)?

ETA: forgot to add that I do NOT like chrome or chrome bead lock bolts. Also, would like to keep the wheels lightweight.

Last edited by OopsUpsideYerHead; 04-12-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:25 AM

Received 2,961 Likes on 1,649 Posts

https://www.oewheelsllc.com/FR72-170...fits-Ford-F150
Old 04-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Heat Miser

Received 144 Likes on 115 Posts

Light, strong, cheap.
Pick two
The following users liked this post:
tenx82 (04-21-2019)

Quick Reply: Budget/value wheels that are understated/light & similar to Raptor/18" Sport wheels?