Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Supercrewsounds BEWARE

Old 07-02-2014, 04:34 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Exclamation Supercrewsounds BEWARE

I had a box delivered from Supercrewsound.com and I couldn't believe how awesome the carpet matched my trucks carpet! It fit under the seat well. This company states that they build custom boxes. So on that note I asked for them to cut 2 holes only for the Subwoofer drivers and none for the terminals. Box arrived with 2 holes cutout for terminals. So I emailed Supercrewsounds stating,"I just received my box and it is perfect minus the fact that it has terminals drilled in it and i did not request any other holes to be made besides the cutout for the subwoofers. Now i have 2 small ports my air space does not account for. " No response since I sent that and when I received my box on June 24th. Now I had to go buy plywood and screws and spend time cutting them and screwing that wood into my box which also makes it look like absolute ****. I have a friend who has the JL audio setup version of mine which is the same power as mine but way more expensive. Now his box is NOT from supercrewsounds and is much cleaner sounding than mine. I then took my Truck to 3 Local installers to try and diagnose the problem. All 3 shops press on the top middle seam of the box and knock on it and all 3 separately said the exact same thing," really pretty box but this is broken on this seam here" So I then called Supercrewsounds and got a message (surprise surprise). I then get home and look online which now I realize I should have done in the first place and googled reviews of supercrewsounds. Long behold the first page of google is all full of horror stories from all types of boxes, types of trucks, and types of woofers. As their website states, if the customer so much as drills one screw hole in it to mount their subwoofer in the box (god forbid I wanna use my box) that you get no refund, no credit, no new box. So basically **** outta luck, So here is my horror story. I hope it prevents someone else from having 200$ flying out of their wallet and into the trashcan.
The following users liked this post:
Wyo11Scab (07-02-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 05:03 PM

Received 169 Likes on 137 Posts

Thanks for the warning, I'm still deciding on a box/sub combo. Now I know where not to go
The following users liked this post:
Burke484 (07-02-2014)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Supercrewsounds BEWARE