Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Car Audio

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 PM

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Car Audio

I was just wondering what are some websites you guys use when you buy car speakers, subs an headunits. How are there prices compared to retailed stores like best buy, cheaper or the same? Looking for a website with cheaper than retail stuff, im on a budget. but nothing thats crap, im just looking to find a website with cheaper stuff than it cost in store. Do they have a big variety of stuff an are they trustworthy? Do they have good customer service an warrentys? just basic stuff, thanks in advance
Old 12-27-2011, 09:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sonicelectronix.com is a good place to start. There prices are good they ship fast, I have herd good things about there customer service.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:04 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive heard good things about crutchfield.com as well, but i dont know how the prices compare. im looking for a good place to order from too. ebay is real cheap, but it scares me. feel like im getting refurbished or not so "new" stuff.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:07 AM

Hifisoundconnection is a great site for anything kicker. They have others but are really cheap and easy to work with.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by easy smeasy
ive heard good things about crutchfield.com as well, but i dont know how the prices compare. im looking for a good place to order from too. ebay is real cheap, but it scares me. feel like im getting refurbished or not so "new" stuff.
thanks ksillman and boostin, im a kicker guy myself so I'll deff look into hifisoundconnection! Easy smeasy I don't order off of eBay too much because I find sites that people know on here are cheaper and more reliable. I have delt with Crutchfield before an there prices are as expensive as retail if not more, but besides that there good at everything else (customer service, outfitting your car, what fits an what won't fit). I mainly use Crutchfield to see what will fit my truck, and what won't, then I try to find it somewhere else cheaper.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by raif281
thanks ksillman and boostin, im a kicker guy myself so I'll deff look into hifisoundconnection! Easy smeasy I don't order off of eBay too much because I find sites that people know on here are cheaper and more reliable. I have delt with Crutchfield before an there prices are as expensive as retail if not more, but besides that there good at everything else (customer service, outfitting your car, what fits an what won't fit). I mainly use Crutchfield to see what will fit my truck, and what won't, then I try to find it somewhere else cheaper.

thanks man. yea i checked it out for myself and they are expensive. on the other hand, both of the other websites mentioned were just as cheap as ebay so i'll definately be ordering throught them. i see that one of the ebay sellers i was looking at's name was sonicelectronix....wonder if its the same people. but doesnt matter anymore, im gonna order straight from the site now. i think im leaning towards sonicelectronix, just because its the only other site i've heard of before. let me know how your transaction goes
Old 12-28-2011, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by easy smeasy

thanks man. yea i checked it out for myself and they are expensive. on the other hand, both of the other websites mentioned were just as cheap as ebay so i'll definately be ordering throught them. i see that one of the ebay sellers i was looking at's name was sonicelectronix....wonder if its the same people. but doesnt matter anymore, im gonna order straight from the site now. i think im leaning towards sonicelectronix, just because its the only other site i've heard of before. let me know how your transaction goes
EBay usually gets its stuff from these websites but like you said I'd rather order directly from the website instead of eBay. A lot of my friends order from hifisoundconnection an say it's great! im looking at them briefly while im at lunch an hifi seems to have a better subs collection an sonic seems to have more indash collection. but like I said i only briefly looked at them while im on lunch break. I'll be sure to let you know how my transaction goes when I order some new subs, probably next week when I get my check.
Old 12-28-2011, 03:27 PM

yea im looking to order pretty soon. i was gonna order this week, but keep going back and forth between ideas. i also guess it depends on what your actually looking for as to which site you order from. im just ordering subs
Old 12-28-2011, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought 2 kicker 12s from best buy 100$ shipped to put in my 12 fx4 when I get it in feb.. Too good of a deal to pass up
Attached Thumbnails Car Audio-image-932451332.jpg   Car Audio-image-3807747133.jpg  
Old 12-28-2011, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by BROWNINGF150
I bought 2 kicker 12s from best buy 100$ shipped to put in my 12 fx4 when I get it in feb.. Too good of a deal to pass up
12" kicker comps? yeah all the stuff at best buy is on sale, this is about the only time of the year that best buy is as cheap as those websites sometimes even cheaper

Quick Reply: Car Audio