Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Work in progress...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Work in progress...

I've been browsing this site on and off since I purchased my 2012 F-150 XLT Supercab in March. I'm not big into modding or "tricking out" any vehicle I've ever owned, but I am pretty good at taking care of them and doing some things to make them my own. Currently my F-150 is still bone stock, minus a few very minor changes. The snorkel came out the day I bought it, along with the "cow catcher" (piece of plastic that hangs below the bumper in the front, its just what I call it). Other than that, and some weathertech floor mats I haven't changed anything.

I have plans for an Undercover Tonneau cover, some LED bed lights (got the idea from this site), lynex bed liner, bull bar and lights, Roush exhaust, cool air and a tune, leveling kit, undecided on wheels and tires (can't go too big because unfortunetly my truck still has to fit in the garage at work), and a bunch of other small but needed changes.

Not a big DIY guy, only because I don't trust my knowledge yet, and I spend more time at work than I do at home. I'll start posting pictures as I get around to making the changes. I'll be one of those people who may ask dumb questions, because I just don't have the knowledge.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:45 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Welcome. The best and most active 150 site
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to the site
Old 08-12-2012, 09:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the forum...

Quick Reply: Work in progress...