Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Triumphant return

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 01:44 PM
The Blue Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Triumphant return

OK,

To all the brand new people since February 2009, welcome to the forum. I am sorry that I missed you joining, and I truly apologize for not being here to see your eyes open wide in wonder and amazement at this forum. Jon and Nathan are probably the best guys out there, as well as some of the older members(by older, I mean length of time on forum, not age). So again, welcome to the forum there is plenty of information and knowledgable people floating around on here, as I am sure you know by now.

As for the older members(again, membership time, not age) that remember me, WHATS UP people!! I know some of you all missed me, others not so much. The last time I actually logged into this forum was Feb 19th 2009. A long time ago, some might say a lifetime away from the friends of you that I made here. Those that I dont have on yahoo messenger or facebook, you have been missed. Those that I do, you all know whats going on with me already.

I returned home from Afghanistan Jan 2009, into a downward spiral of emotional and mental stability. Thankfully, I finally got the divorce HAHA so I am well, she is still crazy. I have been remarried and all is well. I am back in Afghanistan, boohoo. Yes, to the people that are trying to do the math, I was home slightly longer than a year, after a year long deployment. This is my 6th combat tour now, 8th deployment overall.

The following is going to be blasphemous to some, others will find it humorous, others just wont care. In order to keep the wildebeast, crazy man-hating psycho from getting my truck... I sold it, for a dollar, knowing she would get half in the proceedings, she was awarded her .50 cents for the sale of my beautiful Wedgewood Blue Metallice 4.6L V8 2WD F-150 . Knowing that she hates Chevrolet with a passion unrivaled except for the feelings towards her from everyone she knows, I got a Tahoe.

With all this said, I had to post my triumphant return to the forum, and let Jon and Nathan and all my buddies know that I am alive and well, and still kickin it. Peace out friends, drive safely, and show your trucks off to everyone

SSG Vernon Hartnett
101st Airborne Div(Air Assault)
Afghanistan
Old 06-09-2010, 01:53 PM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Grew up in Dover...dad was stationed at FT Cambell after Nam...you should have not sold the truck for a dollar...that's just plain stupid. Almost as stupid as buying a Chebby....boo boo Welcome back !!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tragedy about the truck! .50 cents is mint tho! Welcome back!!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Ex Badge Bunny

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Howdy there! Thanks for your continued service

Quick Reply: Triumphant return