Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Newbie with a toonie left after purchase

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie with a toonie left after purchase

Greetings to all the passionate truck lovers here... from the great city of Toronto!

Here's my story.

2 years ago, I had the opportunity to drive my boss's 2014 F150 Ltd for about 24 hrs. The truck drove like a caddy and never had any creeking noise from dashboard or centre console (my previous ram laramie used to creek). As I pulled into my driveway with this fully equipped black on black supercrew and opened the door, the running boards of course automatically deployed which gave me an immediate sense of class and character ... call me crazy but to each is own and thats what I felt at the time. I got out walked out on the street and stared at it for few mins. The blacked out tint all around and the 22" rims just gave it that awesome feeling. My heart was set on a F150, more specifically a limited. As time went by, I began researching the new F150 and of course drew my attention to the Limited model with the absolute best in the industry 2 tone mojave leather seating... again call me crazy but to each is own. My mind was set on that particular 2 tone colour interior which is exclusive to limted model. And so I went to a local dealer and sat inside a limited model ... this experience gave me so much joy and pleasure... I was almost lost for words. The interior of this machine felt like no other... and I say that after owning german cars in the past. I left the dealership and began researching further on maintanence cost/fuel economy etc. After few months, I called a dealer north of Toronto who sells high volume F150s and asked them to send me numbers, negotiated my terms and signed the deal... And so here she is in pictures... 2016 at the dealership as it offloaded from the truck and now sitting on my driveway. I have no words to describe my joy driving this beauty.

Look forward to being an active member here !

Cheers,

PS: note the toonie imside the truck
Attached Thumbnails Newbie with a toonie left after purchase-img_1376.jpg   Newbie with a toonie left after purchase-fullsizerender-2.jpg   Newbie with a toonie left after purchase-fullsizerender-5.jpg  
Old 03-16-2017, 01:50 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony
The following users liked this post:
Utica (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 04:04 PM
Army Signals retired

Received 220 Likes on 190 Posts

Welcome to the site, and yes I see the toonie....what are your plans for that...hahaha.
Utica (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Triton07
Welcome to the site, and yes I see the toonie....what are your plans for that...hahaha.
Thanks man.... right now that toonie is all I got LOL... gonna treat myself to a large DD @ tims. I have a list of things to do on the truck including lineX bed and tonneau cover among other things... but all on hold till summer. Why on earth does such a loaded truck not come with bedliner .... baffles me to no end.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:31 AM
Knock Knock

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts

welcome
Utica (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2,709 Likes on 1,426 Posts

Welcome to the forum !
Sharp truck
Utica (03-18-2017)
Old 03-18-2017, 09:34 AM
Army Signals retired

Received 220 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by Utica
Thanks man.... right now that toonie is all I got LOL... gonna treat myself to a large DD @ tims. I have a list of things to do on the truck including lineX bed and tonneau cover among other things... but all on hold till summer. Why on earth does such a loaded truck not come with bedliner .... baffles me to no end.
Hahaha....yeah I get the toonie thing now, and completely understand. It's funny you mention about the trucks being loaded but not bedliner sprayed...one of the dealers here in Kingston offers buyers a deal if they want the truck sprayed or not, they used something called Vortex. It's along the lines of Line-X but thinner. The dealer up in Kaladar actually drives the truck down to Kingston for his buyers to get them Line-X'd for them.

Good luck on your list, sounds like it's just going to take you a bit longer to get the additions done is all.
Utica (03-18-2017)