Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Newbie- '13 screw 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 09:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Newbie- '13 screw 4x4

I've lurked for a while and just bought a 2013 supercrew 4x4. I've been in full size Chevys for over a decade and decided to try our an F-150. The room for kids in the back seat was a big plus. I got a good deal on it from a friend. Otherwise I'd never have went with a 3.55 open rear end but other than that I love the truck. Dropping it off tomorrow to tint the front windows to match the rear. Here's my short list of mods coming
-Level, either Bilstein or Rancho
-Exhaust, Roush or Corsa
-LED bed lights as well as all interiors, cargo, etc
-I plan on running factory tires with the lift until I just can't stand it any more. We'll see how long that takes. After that I'll probably go up a size or two on the factory rims.
Later on I'll most likely do a tune. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. I put in a toolbox and that lasted about a day, doesn't leave much room in a 5.5' bed.

Last edited by mystic1219; 09-05-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice looking truck, congrats - and welcome to the Blue Oval! My previous truck looks to have been just like this one (minus mods of course). Miss it all the time.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fiveholematt
Nice looking truck, congrats - and welcome to the Blue Oval! My previous truck looks to have been just like this one (minus mods of course). Miss it all the time.
I'm not completely new to Ford. I had a '96 mystic cobra for several years. That's one of those "never should have sold that one" cars
The following users liked this post:
fiveholematt (09-06-2016)

Quick Reply: Newbie- '13 screw 4x4