Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

new to this site

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to this site

Hello everyone i guess i am new here and I am in need of help, Like good serious help. I have been wracking my brain for the last two weeks straight trying to get this wheel crap settled. I have a 2003 F150 Supercrew that is getting a 3" body lift as soon as i can book the company shop. The Tires will be here next week 315/70/17 Kumho road venture KL71. There is no way in hell they will go on the stock rim. So here is the rub of it all. with this size of tire the rim must be moved out of the fender well away from the truck by 1 inch. The stock rim spec is 5x135 bolt 17x7.5 with a 5 inch back spacing and +14 offset.
I figure I need a rim with a 4 inch back space, now with that all said can anyone help me find a rim that will fit my truck
Old 12-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Driver carries no money.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome To The Show!!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:59 AM
No Pain, No Pain!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome to the board!

I do not know much about rims and offsets, etc.
Have you tried checking with a local tire/rim retailer? They should be able to give you advice on what size rims you would need.

Ran a search and came up with this site. They have a decent search option and if you can't find what you are looking for you could email their support for help.

http://www.cwdwheels.com/advancedSearch.php

Quick Reply: new to this site