Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New from Northern Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Urban Camo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Northern Virginia

Hello all. I'm Mike. About a month ago I bought a 2015 Lariat Sport FX4. Got it at Ted Britt Ford Lincoln in Chantilly, VA. So far I'm in love with the truck and am looking forward to a long life with it.

I've gotten Husky all-weather mats for the front and rear and the windows tinted. Now I'm looking into some window deflectors/vent visors.

I'm looking forward to getting to know members here and hopefully I can contribute as much as I learn.

And now some pics of the old Mazdaspeed... she still runs... but transmission issues have forced her into retirement from daily duty... and weekend duty for that matter. Lots of bolt-ons, but stock turbo and no auxiliary fuel (no nitrous, meth, or eth). At the time I was going to the drag strip, the car made 312 hp 345 lb/ft. The tune was very aggressive (safety margin was virtually non-existent. Regular knock seen during logs, but not enough to freak out about). The tune on the car has changed and is not nearly as aggressive as it was 30k miles ago.

And for anyone curious... my best pass in the car.

Last edited by MagneticMike15; 11-14-2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:20 AM
Veteran, retired Navy..

Received 2,013 Likes on 1,709 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
I like the pic with the Hoosier's on the front..
The following users liked this post:
MagneticMike15 (11-15-2017)