Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New member here

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New member here with a new 2011 FX4 Torch Red 5.0

Well first of all i just bought my new 2011 F150 FX4 2 days ago and worked all day yesterday on a 24 hr shift. so today got off work and had my wife pick me up from work in my new truck beacuse i lost my california driving privlages in california for a wet and reckless driving a month back. which is why i traded in my 556 RWHP 2010 mustang gt 2 days ago. so after getting home than had my wife drive me all around paying lawyer fees and finalizing my truck deal from the ford dealership. which she didnt mind she is starting to fall in love with the truck as well. but on a good note after all the driving today i found that my new 2011 F150 FX4 with the 5.0 gets 22 MPG with a about half city driving and half highway driving but all in all a good day just cant wait untill aug 27 so i can actually let the truck out to play!!!! but here is a pic i took so you can get a look i plan on doing a 3 inch lift and some 35's in the near future any ideas let me know. i modded the **** out of my mustang and plan to do the same to make this a off road dream machine!!!
a little about my self i am from south dakota where i will be going back to in two years after i finish my 8 years of service in the Marine Corps. i spent the first 4 years in 29 palms with 1/7 where i was on 3 combat tours to iraq and then move to camp pendleton CA to work in the marine corps brig for my family but now it is time to make another change for my family and get out and move back home to South Dakota in 2 years. so this was a good time for me to get out of the beast of a mustang and into the bad *** F150 FX4.
Attached Images  

Last edited by usmc_berkeley; 06-01-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: add pic, and some other stuff
Old 06-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com .. Lots of good guys and info here... Nice looking ride man!!

Thanks for your service