Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Member and First Time F-150 Owner

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member and First Time F-150 Owner

Hello,
I am happy to say I have finally managed to buy myself a newer F-150. I think I got a pretty good deal paying $22.5k for a 2013 with a little over 80k. It's a SuperCrew XLT and came with bed liner and underbody already coated. Interior is flawless.
My hopes from this site are to figure out what upgrades I want to make and hopefully you guys will help me figure out the best bang for my buck.
My first project will be to order some Wet Okole seat covers as I have read great things about these. It looks like it will cost me around $650 to $700 for the whole set and I think that is a good investment having two kids and a messy wife
From there I would like (being a white truck) find some good looking black wheels and more rugged tires. I am thinking I will likely install a suspension leveling kit at the vary least because - if I am correct - this will allow me to fit 35/12.5 tires.
Then I am thinking I will throw on some black fender flares, rocker panel protectors, and a good looking grill guard.

If you have done these things please feel free to share your posts or experience as I am open to ideas and, as I mentioned, trying to make all the right decisions.

Any other quick upgrades recommended? I am thinking K&N intake at the vary least.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to being a part of the clan!

-Miles
Old 09-14-2015, 02:22 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony
Old 11-16-2017, 12:16 PM

Received 88 Likes on 74 Posts
Cool

Welcome to the site!

There are some builds and mods here in this section:

https://www.f150forum.com/f78/