Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New-ish Florida Memeber

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New-ish Florida Memeber

Hi everyone, new member here from Tampa, FL (Riverview for those in the area). Joined as I've finally pulled the trigger on my first truck, and first brand new vehicle at that. Coming off a Honda Pilot that got me around the past 10 years, and an Eclipse before that the F-150 is like a tank to me. I've been lurking for the past couple of months getting negotiation tips and and idea of features I wanted, so also wanted to give a HUGE thank you to everyone on here for the help.

On to the good stuff...

2018 XLT 2.7L Ecoboost Screw (302A) in Ingot Silver w/ Special Edition package, Sync3, Navigation, BLIS, LED Mirror Spotlights/Puddles, PTBA, Sync Connect, Tailgate Step. Had the dealer remove the SE hockey stick stripes down the sides and back, but left the hood decal.

Near future basic mods: Spray-in bed and wheel well liner, Tonneau Cover, nub antenna, LED headlights and fogs.
Mods I'm interested in but need to look more into: FORScan changes (haven't used it before but reading through all the write-ups), Power Folding Mirrors, Adding either a front camera or front sensors for parking assistance.

It'll be a work in progress, but so far very very happy with it. Attached some pictures below..

Old 11-09-2018, 03:12 PM

Received 1,317 Likes on 1,232 Posts

Welcome to the forum, great looking truck.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:16 AM
Veteran, retired Navy..

Received 2,013 Likes on 1,709 Posts

Welcome to the forum, congrats & good luck with the new ride..
Old 11-13-2018, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2,709 Likes on 1,426 Posts

Welcome to the forum !
Sharp truck.

Quick Reply: New-ish Florida Memeber