Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Guy from Down State Illinois

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2013, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy from Down State Illinois

Hey fellas, just joined the group and took Lenn's advice to provide a short introduction. I'm writing from the backwoods of down state Illinois (Shelbyville to be precise). Just recently picked up my second F-150; traded in my 2010 Platinum for a 2013 FX-4 Screw. I just dropped it off at the local 4X4 shop this morning for a make-over and hope to have it back by the end of the week. I'm an older guy (damn near 5-0), so this is my little mid-life crisis.

I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for making it what it is. I found myself referring to this forum on a number of topics when I was narrowing down my list of mods. The technical expertise and experience on this forum is a goldmine for someone like myself. I'm a bit of an old gear head from the past (1980's), but got out of it a bit while building a career and raising a family. Now, I'm finding that passion again, so I'm really enjoying this forum bringing me up to speed an current technology.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing some pic's and perhaps even some video from the Borla ATAK exhaust I'm having installed.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:59 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the boards!

Quick Reply: New Guy from Down State Illinois