Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New to forum. Have 1996 ford f-150XL

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2023, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum. Have 1996 ford f-150XL

Hello everyone. I thought someone Herr may want a chance at a great truck. We had an accident last week. And we can't afford to rebuild our baby. So it's up for grabs. It's at tow yard now and I will be signing ot over here shortly to them. But if you have got the money to fix it it is so worth it. Newly rebuilt engine only approx 50,000 miles on it. Newly rebuilt tyranny and new rear end. Body has rust only above tire wells and it is the pretty green color. Shines up so well. Drive train was damaged and has 3 flat tires. Front end driver side damage. If anything if you looking for parts it may be here. Located in Washington, mo at sturms tow yard, part of parmentier auto body shop. Pics attached or will follow.

Old 06-14-2023, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Daysweet
Hello everyone. I thought someone Herr may want a chance at a great truck. We had an accident last week. And we can't afford to rebuild our baby. So it's up for grabs. It's at tow yard now and I will be signing ot over here shortly to them. But if you have got the money to fix it it is so worth it. Newly rebuilt engine only approx 50,000 miles on it. Newly rebuilt tyranny and new rear end. Body has rust only above tire wells and it is the pretty green color. Shines up so well. Drive train was damaged and has 3 flat tires. Front end driver side damage. If anything if you looking for parts it may be here. Located in Washington, mo at sturms tow yard, part of parmentier auto body shop. Pics attached or will follow.

I guess no one is interested. Says no one even.trad my thread.. well either way I am sure the place we are signing title over to will rebuild it themselves.. it would probably be up for sale in a few months then.. it is the driveshaft that I thought was damaged. But I was told it is fine, its just 3 of the tires & wheels, windshield and the front end drivers side. All is good

Quick Reply: New to forum. Have 1996 ford f-150XL