Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I'm back!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile I'm back!!!

Finally!!! here's more then you probably want to hear...

I had a '15 xl sport Screw Magnetic with base v6...mistake number one. After two years couldn't handle the lack of b***s when periodically towing. Then, I drank some kool aid my so called buddy was serving and bought an '18 Silverado...mistake number two!!! I hate, hate, HATED it almost from day one. So, after a year I manned up and corrected my wrongs. I am now the very proud owner of a 2018 xl sport STX Screw 5.0 in Oxford white with 3:55 gears. I could not be happier. The ride, power, visibility and just overall feel of the F150 is awesome!!! On the wish list is brighter lights (one disappointment) leveling kit, 33's on 20's with some type of black wheels TBD, tint, tailgate dampener, remove badges...and I'm sure the list will grow before I finish those items.

Also, I want to thank those who provide a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I am grateful for the time you all spend to help others out.

Can you tell I'm excited???
Old 12-14-2018, 08:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's see if pics help. So excited to be back in an F150!! I did a lot of reading on this forum before buying this truck. I'd like to take a minute to thank all those who take the time to post there info and mods.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:58 AM
Veteran, retired Navy..

Received 2,013 Likes on 1,709 Posts

Congrats & good luck with the 18..

Quick Reply: I'm back!!!