Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hey Fordians!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Fordians!

My name is Brandon and as much as I’m sure we will all love to talk about our fords and all the right ways and neat things and proper practices of dealing with them. I’m probably gonna treat yall like most kids do there parents and only come to you when I have a problem and still walk away thinking I know better and only after I’ve done it my way and it failed will I do it the right way…….. kidding well kinda but no seriously I’m not big into altering my vehicles extensively I was brought up if it was built that way it was built that way for a reason so aside form changing the tire and wheel sizes an lil minor lifts, I try not to do too much mechanic work however I find that I should have just became a damn mechanic and got paid to do this damn stuff because I find my self more often than not working on a vehicle constantly ……..just did my first head gasket recently ….. on a Kia at that and it was a success but still has a shifting problem and after swapping out trannies so I said to hell with it and went and bought a ford pick up 2002 it’s what my next post is about if anybody can lend a few minutes to check it out and offer there experience and helpful advice maybe we will be able to drive it home and not put it on the trailer and pull it home ……..smh……

Last edited by Bhairst; 04-15-2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:43 PM

Received 184 Likes on 146 Posts

Welcome to the forum
The following users liked this post:
Bhairst (04-15-2024)
Old 04-15-2024, 08:08 PM

Received 1,608 Likes on 908 Posts

Originally Posted by Bhairst
My name is Brandon and as much as I’m sure we will all love to talk about our fords and all the right ways and neat things and proper practices of dealing with them. I’m probably gonna treat yall like most kids do there parents and only come to you when I have a problem and still walk away thinking I know better and only after I’ve done it my way and it failed will I do it the right way…….. kidding well kinda but no seriously I’m not big into altering my vehicles extensively I was brought up if it was built that way it was built that way for a reason so aside form changing the tire and wheel sizes an lil minor lifts, I try not to do to much mechanic work however I find that I should have just became a fan mechanic and got paid to do this damn stuff because I find my self more often than not working on a vehicle…..smh
Sit down and be quiet. Children should be seen and not heard ...

LOL. J/K. Welcome.
The following users liked this post:
Bhairst (04-15-2024)
Old 04-16-2024, 01:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exemplary Сasual Dating - Verified Maidens

Love for one night - no joke!
Living Women
Super Сasual Dating
Old 04-16-2024, 04:35 AM
Veteran, retired Navy..

Received 2,014 Likes on 1,710 Posts