Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello from Rapid City

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 11:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello from Rapid City

Hi my name is Austin Knowlen and i'm going to the school of mines in Rapid City, SD. Right before I moved down here my dad sold me my 2001 supercrew FX4. I got lucky, he gave me a hell of a deal on it. He sold it to me for $6700 and It rolled over 100k on the drive down here.

My plans for the truck are 35" tires. (I bought a set of 5 BFG all terrains last night for $100. Three have 80% tread and 2 have 60%). Ill do a body lift, crank the torsion bars, and put aal's in the rear to fit the tires. Im going to put some sort of exhaust on it, im not sure what yet. I would like a set of rims like cragar soft 8's or something. I'm planning on doing all this over christmas break.

I have already done a few things to it. The gotts Intake mod, I put my stereo from my last truck in it. (alpine flip down head unit, xm reciever, infinity kappa speakers all the way around, 2 kicker l5's, 2 alpine amps, 0ga Big 3 wiring under hood) I have tinted the tail lights, I put 2 kc daylighters behind the grill, wired my fogs to stay on with my highs, and painted my grill. thats about it right now.

Now on to the Pictures!

And 1 of my roomates 2007 level 2 ranger

Old 10-26-2010, 11:28 PM
World of Warcraft Witch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forums

Those are good looking trucks I must say.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to the forum...lots of good info and guys here...lookin good....
Old 10-27-2010, 06:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks hopefully she will be looking a little better soon. And I have been reading the forums and they are awsome theres a lot of information on here.

Quick Reply: Hello from Rapid City