Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello From No. CA

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hello From No. CA

Just thought I'd finnaly post my first. I finally walked back into the light and traded in my Sport Trac for yet another full size truck. This one is a 2001 F150 4X4 5.4 Supercab. It called my name as I drove by my local dealership the other day. She's black and beautiful. Only 75,000 miles and has a 4" lift and lots of other goodies. I've owned lots of other Ford trucks before, including a '78 F250 4X4 pull truck with a 460. What a gas hog. Then I had a E 250 Quadravan that was an exceptional 4X4. Great weight distribution, but with that 460, it too was a gas hog. This is my mid life truck and I have plans on turning it into a Harley 4X4. Since they didn't make the F150 in that year, it's all I can afford to do. So, I'm getting the striping, emplems and as I do Upholstery for a living, I'll do the inside in the Harley theme. Oh yes, The blower is going to be in the works too I'll post pictures as I progress but here's what it looks like right now. Sorry for the long post but wanted to get the intros done right.
Jack

Quick Reply: Hello From No. CA