Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hello Everyone!

Hey there,

My name is Kris and I'm an alcoholic. Oh wait, wrong site. That one is next week..

All kidding aside, Hows it going? I'm new, my name is Kris. I been reading this forum for help once in a while with my truck but never really posted until now. So I thought I'd better register and say hi! Here's what I drive:

1998 Ford F150 4.2L v6

Haven't done a ton yet, but currently have a cold air intake, Dual flowmasters 40series, I've redone the gears and went from the stock 308 to 355's. Best thing i've done for extra HP so far. I've also changed the hood on it to one that is not in these pics. Clear corners, I've also changed the front grill. It's now the Grill of my dreams. I will add more once I get the hang of all this.

I've Changed the stock tape player and installed a Kenwood mp3 player with a Kenwood 800 Watt amp with 2 10" Kenwoods in a custom box.

Since these pics I've got a new hood, taken the nerf bars off and put a sunroof in.

So far thats about it.. I also wanted to say thanks for the help you've given me without you even noticing!

-Kris.
Attached Images     
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats up

welcome cool looking truck i have a 91 myself its a work in progress but its mine good luck to u
Old 03-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com .. Lots of good guys and info here...Nice looking ride

I have a truck identical to that... its a 02 model.. painted bumpers...black vertical grill...My father drives it now ... its got a 4.2 with a few mods