Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Greetings from Peterborough Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 10:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Greetings from Peterborough Ontario

Thanks to every one for creating and supporting our F150 🚗. I have never owned a truck before , as I had no need for one. But I bought an RV trailer for camping. And needed a bigger stronger vehicle for towing. So after a COVID winter of searching and reading on the net , the 2016 F150 XLT became my choice. After three months of searching found the perfect Truck locally ! A 2016 XLT in immaculate condition , A twin turbo , slate grey , no leather or moon . But all the trailer needs on board. I love it ! And so far really hooked on my truck and I’m not easily excited at my retirement age. So I look forward to learning from the forum and make less mistakes , while I upgrade lights etc.
Cheers
STONZ
The following users liked this post:
bryan_c (11-13-2021)
Old 11-13-2021, 10:48 AM

Received 446 Likes on 257 Posts

Originally Posted by Stonz
Thanks to every one for creating and supporting our F150 🚗. I have never owned a truck before , as I had no need for one. But I bought an RV trailer for camping. And needed a bigger stronger vehicle for towing. So after a COVID winter of searching and reading on the net , the 2016 F150 XLT became my choice. After three months of searching found the perfect Truck locally ! A 2016 XLT in immaculate condition , A twin turbo , slate grey , no leather or moon . But all the trailer needs on board. I love it ! And so far really hooked on my truck and I’m not easily excited at my retirement age. So I look forward to learning from the forum and make less mistakes , while I upgrade lights etc.
Cheers
STONZ
Greetings from Dallas, TX!

What kind of RV trailer are you talking about? Just curious.
Old 11-14-2021, 09:14 AM
Veteran, retired Navy..

Received 2,019 Likes on 1,713 Posts

Welcome..
Old 11-14-2021, 10:58 AM

Thanks Bryan!
I have bought (due to Covid ) an alternate way of escaping with an Trailer a 2014 Heartland Northtrail 23RBS
Its really a couples trailer as it has a seperate private room for a queen size bed . It is terrific trailer and as a retired Aircraft Engineer, it keeps me busy , always something to upgrade or repair. We bought it in november and picked it up in may and did three trips and met some wonderful people at a fireside distance . Cooking outdoors or indoors was fun. So much to learn re 12 v -110 v , propane stove , heater , ho****er tank, A/C so trailers are not fir the mechanically challenged as it would be very costly .... Thanks for asking!

Last edited by Stonz; 11-14-2021 at 11:25 AM.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:02 AM

Thanks 1Alibi1 !

Quick Reply: Greetings from Peterborough Ontario