Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 09:28 PM

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

Default Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.

I've been trolling this website taking advantage of everyone's good ideas and wanted to finally get to posting and introducing myself. I've had my F150 for 3 years (bought it new) and am finally starting to put some modifications to it. I recently upgraded to the Fab Fours Premium front winch bumper and am awaiting a PM response to RCI to put the full skid plate protection on the vehicle (and hopefully get the 15% off discount they are offering right now). I've got to install the lights into my bumper, put in a winch, add a KC light bar, but its getting to Winter in IL and the body shop that put on my bumper (long story I would have put it on but I had a bent bumper mount that had to be fixed) said they didn't have time to do the lights. Anyways. I'm also interested in what Baja Kits does with the f150's as I originally intended to pick up the raptor and in hindsight should have. I'm hoping to put a prerunner kit on the truck front and rear to give me some additional wheel travel and allow me to put on 35's.

Thanks everyone for the help so far, and I look forward to giving back to the forum in any way possible.
Attached Thumbnails Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.-img_0486.jpg   Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.-img_0487.jpg   Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.-img_0488.jpg  
Old 11-29-2016, 02:37 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks sharp.
The following users liked this post:
Kkline (11-29-2016)

Quick Reply: Finally posting on this forum. Been trolling for years.