Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Finally an introduction

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally an introduction

I've visited this site for a long time, and actually posted a bit. Thought i'd do an intro though since I actually own a truck now.

I have a 94 F150 XLT 4x4, 302 auto, extended cab. 186,000 miles. Basicly stock, except for the 31-10.5-15's I put on it.

Body has bad rust around the rear wheel wells, drivers fender, and starting on xcab in the normal spots. Hoping to get some of that knocked out soon.

It starts and runs really well, you'd never think it has 186k.. but I can tell it's getting a little tired. No smoke or knocks though. Shifts good and 4x4 works good too.

It has a few issues i'm slowly working on too.

As for me, i'm 31. I run a press for a living making OTC drugs like excedrin. I've been around fords my whole life basicly. I fell in love with the 93 my dad had when I was 17. My dad was a farmer and did all the maintenance and repairs on his own stuff, which is kind of how I learned to do it. My step brother was a ford mechanic for years, I learned a lot from him and his sons and still call my nephew from time to time to pick his brain

For the most part I like working on my own stuff, it gives a feeling of accomplishment. It also saves a LOT of money.

That's all I really can think atm.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com ..Lots of good guys and info here... Be sure to post some pictures

theres no pride in someone else working or modding your truck... if you do it you know its done right....or wrong ...

Quick Reply: Finally an introduction