Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Feels good to be in a truck again!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 08:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feels good to be in a truck again!

Hey all! I'm a relatively new auto-enthusiast and like to find online community's dedicated to what ever vehicle i have currently so i can learn as much as possible.

My first vehicle was a 2004 Mazda B3000 with 2wd and a 5spd manual transmission. Back then i saw it solely as a work truck/ basic means on transportation. It wasn't until i made the transition from mini-truck to coupe that i realized i like cars and trucks and want to work on them as a hobby.

I got in a wreck with my Mazda and was told the repairs cost more than the truck is worth so i sold it and got a 1994 Toyota Celica GT. That thing was awesome and i'm actually in the process of getting rid of it due to major oil leaks. Anyways, this is a truck forum, enough about the coupe.

I just recently bought a 2000 Ford F-150 XLT with 4wd and a 5spd manual and the 4.2L V6. As far as modding goes i didn't have too much in mind. Mostly a work truck again but i'll definitely tweak it a lil.

I'll try and add some photos of the truck to my profile soon!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok a picture of the truck is my avatar. Perhaps later when i'm not at work I can post more haha!

Quick Reply: Feels good to be in a truck again!