Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Also new to the site!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Also new to the site!

Just joined you boys to see what I can learn from you. I just bought a 2007 F150 SCREW Lariat Redfire. Picked it up 1.5 weeks ago. I've put on the auto vent shades, huskey mud flaps, husky front and rear mats and an extang trifecta tonneau cover.

I have the Audiophile upgraded stereo and so far I like it but for the life of me can't find who makes the system for Ford, Any ideas? This is my fourth Ford truck in 21 years. Started with a Ranger then stupid me traded for a car which didn't last long. Went back to a ranger which lasted me about 7 years. I traded that one for a new 97 chevy blazer which gave me troubles and I traded just after the warranty expired. Bought my last F150 new in 99 and it ran great up to the day I traded it, had 165,000 miles on it. I'm sure that you boys would agree that when your wife tells you to get a new truck, you get a new truck no questions asked!!!

Back to my audiophile system question. I like my music! In the 99 F150 I had an Alpine H/U, Rockford Fosgate P4004 powering 4 Eclipse speakers and a Rockford Fosgate 200M running a 12" sub, Sounded great! I've been researching a system for the new truck. I plan on using the factory head unit so I can keep the factory look and integrated steering controls. From that head unit I can either use a Rockford Fosgate 3sixty or JL Clean Sweep integrator which eliminates the factory system distortion. From there I go into my existing amps or maybe a new sub amp and power new components for the front and a pair of my old Eclipses for fillers in the rear. Has anyone seen anyone do this yet? I've been reading the threads for stereos and haven't come across it.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:24 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome to the site!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Driver carries no money.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the show!!

Quick Reply: Also new to the site!