Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Trouble with site

Old 05-25-2014, 09:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Trouble with site

I am having trouble with the site, once in a while i get a parse error message. I have to remove the app and reload it. Anyone else get this?
Old 05-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Retired and loving it!

Received 536 Likes on 398 Posts

This will be locked or eliminated as a thread....if you continue to have problems with the forum, contact a mod by PM instead of a general post here....
Old 05-26-2014, 09:10 AM

Received 183 Likes on 150 Posts

[MENTION=45056]sterlingone[/MENTION]:
I don't know! Maybe it's the Monday effect on me, but your answer to the op seems rude and inappropriate!
It's almost as if one day you find yourself on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, in the worst weather conditions, with a flat tire and the tightest lugs ever. Meanwhile a car full of these gorilla type bodyguards show up by pure luck, stop, see you cringing and struggling to turn any bolt at all and say to you: ah, yeah those are tight alright, better call roadside assistance before you loose signal! We'll send someone if we find it! (And take off).

I could be having the same issue as the op and might very well appreciate that this solution could be openly shared instead of muffled down to private channels.

What is this? A Gestapo rule? So eliminate any thread that can provide help to whomever, your Mighty Rulerness!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:57 AM

Received 6,198 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by alberta46
I am having trouble with the site, once in a while i get a parse error message. I have to remove the app and reload it. Anyone else get this?

Check some of the threads on this link https://www.f150forum.com/f27/ apparently it's a known issue with no definitive solution.

I don't use the app, I always use the phones web browser and then I ask for the full site and not the mobile one.

Old 05-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Retired and loving it!

Received 536 Likes on 398 Posts

Originally Posted by WildernessLVR
[MENTION=45056]sterlingone[/MENTION]:
I don't know! Maybe it's the Monday effect on me, but your answer to the op seems rude and inappropriate!
It's almost as if one day you find yourself on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, in the worst weather conditions, with a flat tire and the tightest lugs ever. Meanwhile a car full of these gorilla type bodyguards show up by pure luck, stop, see you cringing and struggling to turn any bolt at all and say to you: ah, yeah those are tight alright, better call roadside assistance before you loose signal! We'll send someone if we find it! (And take off).

I could be having the same issue as the op and might very well appreciate that this solution could be openly shared instead of muffled down to private channels.

What is this? A Gestapo rule? So eliminate any thread that can provide help to whomever, your Mighty Rulerness!
Wow....long response to a short thought of mine.....I did not intend to be short with the OP. Most other threads I've seen remarking about the performance of the forum has been locked, and I intended to inform the OP that if he could contact a mod by PM, that he might get the advice/help he needed....end of thought.
Perhaps a PM to the OP might have gone over better.......
Old 05-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Mark

Received 2,410 Likes on 2,111 Posts

Yeah...a lot better...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trouble with site