Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Slow page loading

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Slow page loading

Why is this Site so slow? Is there a preset amount of time between pages that the Site must display the ads? It seems there is at least a 10-15 second delay when moving from page to page (Just blue screen with the ad at the top). Any way around this problem? I have a fast computer and very fast internet. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Received 1,390 Likes on 664 Posts

no issue here and i have slow internet and a slow computer. do you have an ad blocker?
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CI&LINC
Why is this Site so slow? Is there a preset amount of time between pages that the Site must display the ads? It seems there is at least a 10-15 second delay when moving from page to page (Just blue screen with the ad at the top). Any way around this problem? I have a fast computer and very fast internet. Thanks.

I'm experiencing the same exact symptoms. No add blocker on, just VERY slow page loading...

-pete
Old 01-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

i had the problem bad last night....but i think its fixed tonight
Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your puter gets too much unnecessary and unused crap on it, it can slow to a crawl. Have you cleaned your registry lately? If not, you can download a free registry cleaner, Eusing registry cleaner (google it) and clean it up. It's pretty durn good software for free.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Jon

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

There is no set page load times. Things should be loading quickly and efficiently. If they are not, then let me know.

Sometimes if a page is loading slowly you can see in the bottom left had corner (if your browser supports this) what is trying to load and letting us know what that url is (or even part of it), can help us track down the problem.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Quick Reply: Slow page loading