Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Pay-It-Forward

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Okie Coupe

Received 209 Likes on 172 Posts

Default Pay-It-Forward

An old tradition that's hardly practiced anymore but it sure would be nice to have implemented here and that's Pay-It-Forward for those that have parts or accessories that they no longer need and don't need the money by selling something. I've always enjoyed passing something along that someone else might need and may not have the extra money for. It would usually involve parts and or accessories that are not of a lot of value but not necessarily limited to that. Just think about that pile of parts in your garage that's taking up space. You may not want to throw it away but at the same time it may not be worth trying to sell. You just never know, there may be someone out there that could use it.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Cowboy of the Skies

Received 167 Likes on 134 Posts

I am not going to start shipping off parts.
But if someone is around or passing thru the kamloops area pm me your number we can text at and arrange for you to stop and pickup up free the following items.
4 engine oil filters unused from my 2013 chevy 1500 with 5.3 i traded in.
Canopy was on a 2002 ford f250 8 foot box. Blue....rear door is twisted...has many scratches but hey its free and otherwise okay...
Propeller in great shape it was the spare i had for my old boat i sold and had a 2007 yamaha 150 hp outboard on it.
2 old waterskis i never use Fit my size 11 feet well so ill guess could adjust from a size 9 to 12 roughly.
2 spare 12 inch trailer tires and rims....probably 75 percent tread left.
Big wooden plant stand.
Manual hand lever fuel pump from a tidy tank....works...has hose and nozzle to.
Many miscellaneous old parts off a honda cbx motorcycle....the big 6 cylinder behemoth....probably 30 percent of the bike there and ill never use the stuff.
Some old lifejackets and canoe paddles....and old canoe its a bit rough but works.
Some old house stereo speakers...work...just old.
An old push mower...it ran okay when i stopped using it about 5 years ago.
Small dog house would fit a dog up to maybe 30 or so pounds it was left here from when i bought the house.
Also left in the bush was the body and most of the drivetrain of an old plymouth 2 door car....probably early 1950s...bullet holes and its yours if you hire a tow truck to haul it away. Interior and all glass is gone....
An old stove and fridge and dishwasher from our kitchen reno.....all works....is just old kenmore stuff....Ugly yellowish color.

Last edited by WestsydeGuy; 05-10-2015 at 12:10 PM.