Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

The new mobile theme

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 08:51 AM

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Default The new mobile theme

The new mobile theme for these forums needs a bit of work. I tried it out on my iPhone 5 this morning and didn't really like how it looked (I like seeing a direct link to sub-forums and such). So I tried to click the "default settings" hyperlink at the top and it just kept on taking me back to the same mobile theme. The only way to go back to the desktop version again was to clear all cookies and data on my phone. Which meant it lost all passwords for every website on my phone...not the most convenient way of fixing it.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:39 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Yes!!!! Same here I don't like the way it looks and would rather go back to the original way but I can't because the default button doesn't work. Oh well, guess ill come back to the site in a few days...
Old 05-24-2013, 04:50 PM
USN Retired 1992-2012

Received 243 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by GreyFX4Eco
Yes!!!! Same here I don't like the way it looks and would rather go back to the original way but I can't because the default button doesn't work. Oh well, guess ill come back to the site in a few days...
Didn't work for me either. I uninstalled and reinstalled my browser to lose the mobile theme. Hate the mobile them like so much.

Richard

Quick Reply: The new mobile theme