Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Navigation tabs/links missing

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 02:46 PM
FNG

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Navigation tabs/links missing

Has anyone else noticed the normal navigation links and tabs are missing? I can normally navigate around in the forum by clicking the level I want in the header area and go back to a spot in the forum, but now the levels are not there anymore and to get back I have to use the back button in the browser, which sucks if I am several pages into a thread. I also noticed the tabs in my profile are missing (the ones that show different information about a user). I have tried on several different browsers and the issues are the same.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:27 PM

Received 691 Likes on 568 Posts

I'm using Chrome on desktop and don't have this problem. Are you using mobile or desktop?
Old 08-28-2018, 09:50 AM
FNG

Using desktop, on my phone the desktop version is fine, but on an actual pc I am having the issue. I was going to try and attach a photo of the issue, but that function seems to be limited as well as it will only allow me to attach something using a url instead of directly from my pc. I'm sure it is an issue with my PC and not necessarily the website, but it seems to be affecting at least IE, Edge, and Chrome. I will try some other browsers, but very weird how it just started acting this way yesterday.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:16 AM

Received 691 Likes on 568 Posts

I have tried the site on desktop using both chrome and IE now with none of the issues you speak of. Maybe someone else will chime in with the same problem to help narrow it downs some.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:52 AM
FNG

Issue resolved as of today...the only thing I can see that changed with my PC is an Adobe Shockwave update, so maybe that was the issue.

Quick Reply: Navigation tabs/links missing