Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

My thread is nowhere to be found

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 11:48 AM

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Question My thread is nowhere to be found

So yesterday I became a member and started a thread for the Member Build section and I cannot find it for the life of me. Not sure if I did something wrong, or if it has to be approved first.
Also, I was trying to edit my username and could not find an area to do such a thing. Was wanting to change it to LowIsTheOnlyWay. THANKS!
Old 09-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Texas A&M Aggie

Received 1,344 Likes on 976 Posts

Originally Posted by lowistheonlyway
So yesterday I became a member and started a thread for the Member Build section and I cannot find it for the life of me. Not sure if I did something wrong, or if it has to be approved first.
Also, I was trying to edit my username and could not find an area to do such a thing. Was wanting to change it to LowIsTheOnlyWay. THANKS!
Alrighty, so to readily find your thread click on "User CP" at the top left. From there you can see all of your subscribed threads that have seen action since you last logged on. At the bottom right of that page you can see all your subscribed threads, that's where you'll find your build thread provided nobody has commented since you last opened it.

As far as your username, a Moderator would have to do that. @ymeski56

Last edited by tareed94; 09-04-2017 at 12:45 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by tareed94:
bAlphaLion (09-15-2020), LowIsTheOnlyWay (09-04-2017), ymeski56 (09-04-2017)
Old 09-04-2017, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by tareed94
Alrighty, so to readily find your thread click on "User CP" at the top left. From there you can see all of your subscribed threads that have seen action since you last logged on. At the bottom right of that page you can see all your subscribed threads, that's where you'll find your build thread provided nobody has commented since you last opened it.

Yeah, weird.. It's not there. Maybe it didn't "post".
Or it is possibly sitting in limbo waiting for approval I guess, even though I had posted it sometime around noon yesterday. I guess if it doesn't show up in the next few hours I will have to try again. Shame, as I worked REALLY HARD on that post
Old 09-04-2017, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by tareed94

Problem one is no more lol. It just posted finally hahaha.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:28 PM

Received 1,162 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by LowIsTheOnlyWay
Sorry. Thread was temporarily held up for moderation by the Forum's spam filter for some reason. Restored.
https://www.f150forum.com/f78/2017-s...-build-393358/

Name change done!
The following users liked this post:
LowIsTheOnlyWay (09-04-2017)
Old 09-04-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by ymeski56
Sorry. Thread was temporarily held up for moderation by the Forum's spam filter for some reason. Restored.

Name change done!
Sweet! Thank you very much!!