Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default messages

is there any way to list the pm's that u have sent?
Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Moved to correct section..

And no i don't think there is. I wish there was :/
Old 06-11-2013, 01:09 AM
SilverBullet

Received 120 Likes on 97 Posts

what?? just the other day there was a inbox/sent folder, what happen???
Old 06-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Received 1,683 Likes on 588 Posts

If you go to your PM inbox- just under where you see your capacity bar (red/yellow bar at the top of the box), theres a drop down menu. That drop down menu contains your sent items and any personal folders you create.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:07 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by Lenn
If you go to your PM inbox- just under where you see your capacity bar (red/yellow bar at the top of the box), theres a drop down menu. That drop down menu contains your sent items and any personal folders you create.

That don't work, yes it has a drop down showing sent, but there is never anything there, I have sent many pm's since I have been a member here and they have all gone thru to the recipient but it does NOT save to the sent folder.

Must be a setting somewhere in the vBulletin code to change it to allow sent messages on the admin side because it's not on the user side.

Would be nice if the option was enabled.

Old 06-18-2013, 07:21 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Default I found the problem with sent messages

UREKA!!!

Ok apparently it is an option in system settings that CAN be changed by the forum user.

Should be set to default on the admin side because people without the savvy on forums would dig around all day trying to figure it out and not find it. Hell I've been using forums of various types for the past 30 years and every one of them it was set to default, but anyway here's a snap shot of the offending setting that keeps everyone from having a sent private message folder.

Every individual using this forum will have to go into their user cp to find this option and put a check mark in the box

Attached Thumbnails messages-sent-messages.jpg  

Quick Reply: messages