classifieds - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

classifieds

 
Old 12-26-2018, 03:29 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default classifieds

Why do I have to wait to post 25 times and 60 days what's the significance they didn't wait to take my money and haven't receive no benfits from joining still drinking beer without a glass .
2dwoods is online now  
Old 12-26-2018, 03:35 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
digitaltrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Thanked 876 Times in 727 Posts
Default

Create credibility, prevent spam maybe! No ROBO!
digitaltrucker is offline  
Old 12-26-2018, 04:12 PM
  #3  
Administrator
 
Lenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Letterkenny, Ontario
Posts: 14,031
Thanked 1,149 Times in 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
Why do I have to wait to post 25 times and 60 days what's the significance they didn't wait to take my money and haven't receive no benfits from joining still drinking beer without a glass .
Send me an email with your name, address, and transaction ID to [email protected] and I’ll check on the status of your glass.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Lenn is offline  
Old 12-26-2018, 04:42 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
rsylvstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oneida County, Central New York
Posts: 1,203
Thanked 120 Times in 102 Posts
Default

and try using punctuation.
Otherwise we will be waiting for your $50 item for $5000
rsylvstr is offline  
Old 12-26-2018, 11:28 PM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Use what this is a truck forum not college
2dwoods is online now  
The Following User Says Thank You to 2dwoods For This Useful Post:
rsylvstr (12-27-2018)
Old 12-29-2018, 01:47 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,025
Thanked 168 Times in 129 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
Use what this is a truck forum not college
It’s also not a run-on text message typed on a flip phone. Do you talk like that in person? Personally, I will not buy from folks on here that do not put a little bit of effort into their posts. Why should I give my hard earned money to someone who can’t take an extra 4 seconds to add punctuation to their post?

The forum rules are also clearly posted in several places on this website. You were quick to give up your money, did you take the time to read and understand what you’d get (and not get) with a membership?

Last edited by nerdh3rd; 12-29-2018 at 01:52 AM.
nerdh3rd is offline  
Old 12-29-2018, 09:08 AM
  #7  
Administrator
 
Lenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Letterkenny, Ontario
Posts: 14,031
Thanked 1,149 Times in 342 Posts
Default

Alright alright alright. Easy. Calm your head. While sometimes people’s spelling and grammar hurt my head, one of the clearly outlined rules of this forum is NOT “you must be able to spell and properly formulate a sentence”. You know what IS a rule? Being welcoming and hospitable to new members.

Last edited by Lenn; 12-29-2018 at 02:42 PM.
Lenn is offline  
Old 12-29-2018, 10:47 AM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
digitaltrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Thanked 876 Times in 727 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
Alright alright alright. Easy. Calm your head. While sometimes people’s spelling and grammar hurt my head, one of the clearly outlined rules of this forum is NOT “you must be able to spell and properly formulate a sentence”. You know what IS a rule? Being welcoming and hospitable to new members.

Interesting you say that, when are you guys gonna start enforcing the name calling? Which is a violation?

Last edited by Lenn; 12-29-2018 at 02:42 PM.
digitaltrucker is offline  
Old 12-29-2018, 10:50 AM
  #9  
Administrator
 
Lenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Letterkenny, Ontario
Posts: 14,031
Thanked 1,149 Times in 342 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by digitaltrucker View Post
Interesting you say that, when are you guys gonna start enforcing the name calling? Which is a violation?
If it gets reported or we stumble upon it, we check it out. We make a judgement call based on the case and edit as we see fit. If it goes unreported or we don’t see it as it happens, we can’t address it.

Youre referring to the 5150 guy calling you a troll. Yeah, we know. To the best of my reading comprehension, you instigated that. Check post 7 of the thread you are undoubtedly mentioning. We can communicate via PM about this if you’d like. We left it alone intentionally.

Last edited by Lenn; 12-29-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Lenn is offline  
Old 12-29-2018, 11:04 AM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
digitaltrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,345
Thanked 876 Times in 727 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lenn View Post

If it gets reported or we stumble upon it, we check it out. We make a judgement call based on the case and edit as we see fit. If it goes unreported or we don’t see it as it happens, we can’t address it.

Youre referring to the 5150 guy calling you a troll. Yeah, we know. To the best of my reading comprehension, you instigated that. Check post 7 of the thread you are undoubtedly mentioning. We can communicate via PM about this if you’d like. We left it alone intentionally.
My comment to him was no more than any of your "sharp responses" from 2 of your well known PAYING contributors. There are many F150 truck forums. You left it because, you apparently play favorites! See ya!
digitaltrucker is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: classifieds


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: