Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Can't send PMs

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 01:05 PM

Received 138 Likes on 103 Posts

Default Can't send PMs

Been away from the forum for quite a while. Did I loose access to private messages? I've tried on both mobile site and desktop site.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:25 PM
IB Staff

Received 171 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by azmidget91
Been away from the forum for quite a while. Did I loose access to private messages? I've tried on both mobile site and desktop site.
Please provide the exact error you're receiving or what provide information on the specific point of failure. Your account looks normal to me with normal permissions.
The following users liked this post:
IB Jose (05-16-2019)
Old 01-17-2021, 07:05 PM
Looking for advice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

@IB JT I cannot PM either - It might be because I just signed up for the forum. Do you know if that is the case.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:01 PM
IB Staff

Received 171 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by petersonja22
@IB JT I cannot PM either - It might be because I just signed up for the forum. Do you know if that is the case.
Yes. However, you show to have PM access.

To help protect the community from Spam and Scams, PM access is not immediately made available to new accounts, or accounts with low activity, until the account becomes "established". We don't want to specify what established means, as it can be used to defeat the measures in place to help protect the community. Instead, we suggest members use the site for its intended purpose and, in doing so, will quickly become established with additional permissions - such as PM access.

Quick Reply: Can't send PMs