Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Admins plz help...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Window Licker

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Unhappy Admins plz help...

Im no whiz but ive forgotten pw. I know i know shame on me, Im gettin old. So I select lost pw and get email click on link takes me back here to the site where Im suppose to input old pw to set new pw... now ifn a fella forgot the original pw then how in the heck....
Scratchin my head
Old 06-08-2019, 06:37 AM
rodent aviator

Received 272 Likes on 145 Posts

Go back and read the email.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:51 AM
IB Staff

Received 171 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Day
Im no whiz but ive forgotten pw. I know i know shame on me, Im gettin old. So I select lost pw and get email click on link takes me back here to the site where Im suppose to input old pw to set new pw... now ifn a fella forgot the original pw then how in the heck....
Scratchin my head
Looks like you haven't been active since the time of this post.

As Skwerl was staying, the initial email will provide you a link to click on that will take you to this website to initiate the automated password reset. This is necessary to verify you have authorized access to the account. It will then send you a second email with a temporary password.

If I don't see a response or activity on the account, I will send you an email directly to make sure you're not locked out and stuck.

Quick Reply: Admins plz help...