Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

troyer efans are finally on!!

Old 04-11-2010, 12:31 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default troyer efans are finally on!!

hey guys i just got done installing my dual 16" troyer efan kit and let me tell you it is easy but its no walk in the park either lol!! i am very excited to take it for a test drive tmrw as i got done just now and its almost 1230 at night but after all is said and done it came out great!! i think the longest part of the whole setup was making all the wires look neat with the wire loom that comes with because once all your connections are made you have one big ccluster f@ck of wires lol but my overall rating for this install is prob a 5 out of 10 on hardness granted you have some wiring knowledge and basic underhood experience. everything whent smooth but i warn you to def read over the instructions front to back a couple times before you turn any wrenches so you have a good idea of what is goin on because it can get alittle confusing! so with all that out of the way its now time to get you guys some pictures tmrw of the efans and the fire and ice bar installed and also a performance review oh and by next weekend ill have some sound clips for you with my new obx mid tube headers that should be coming soon!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:26 AM
This picture scares you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know others have had an issue with the controller, have they done any updates on that??? Oh, where are the pics???? We wanna see it!!
Old 04-11-2010, 10:56 AM

they claim that everything is updated and fixed and the new mounting system is pretty sweet its just two clips on the top and two on the bottom that hook over the ledge on the radiator they sit nice and tight and very close to the radiator!! pics are on the way!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:55 PM

heres some pics as promised!!

Old 04-12-2010, 01:08 PM
BAMF Club

Received 103 Likes on 94 Posts

So hows she drive??? Looks good btw
Old 04-12-2010, 04:57 PM

^^thanks man!!
it drives awesome def a noticable gain much smoother revs and shifts it seems and gets up to speed alot quicker also my edge tuner says i gained 2mpg's so its a win win!! now i sit and wait for my headers to arive lol the mod bug is really biting this year so far lol!!
Old 04-12-2010, 05:04 PM
BLOWN club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

let the problems begin! haha jk man loks good maybe if you dont have any issues ill finally get them
Old 04-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

looks good man, i was just reading about efans and what you get from installing them...thinking about getting one, was jw how it betters the performance.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:08 PM

yes after the pcm resset from disconnecting the battery during install the beast woke right up i def noticed a power gain throtle lag is def completely gone and like i said up top it revs smoother and just feels different asfar as no more ressistance etc etc seems to shift really nice now and passing cars on the highway is no problem now!! keep in mind i also have other mods so its not all efan but i noticed a good difference after the install i think its a good investment!
Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by RoushNitemare
let the problems begin! haha jk man loks good maybe if you dont have any issues ill finally get them
lol what problems are we talking about haha i dont think ill have any issues the kit from troyer is supposed to be all worked out asfar as controllers and such from what i can tell it is a good quality kit and the fans are pretty awesome and look pretty sweet when installed now i need some ud pulleys lol!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: troyer efans are finally on!!