Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tree Hugger Vandalism?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tree Hugger Vandalism?

Tree Hugger Vandalism?-img952372.jpg

I found my pick-up with this nasty dent in tailgate on Friday Night. I also found some McDonalds Ketchup Packets behind my fuel door. I reported to the campus police, not much they can do. I live on Campus at Montana State University in Bozeman, MT. There are a lot of people out here from California that think they can push their urban bull**** on the country folk out here. I really believe this was the work of a tree hugger that wanted to send me a message, who else would vandalise something like that? The tailgate had to have been dropped down and hit with a baseball bat. I can hardly justify paying my deductible to have this covered by insurance.

My dad drives a (gasp) 08 Cummins, and he has regularly been finding glass bottles under his tires (Not gonna do much to BFGs). He has a Ducks Unlimited and a Conservative Bumper sticker on his rear windshield

Anyone else been the victim of Vandalism?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:50 AM

Received 65 Likes on 64 Posts

Well let me just say that not everyone that lives/is from California is a tree hugger. But yes I do agree that there is a fair share of them here. I live in a place that is littered with hippies and I hate it. Almost every person I come across that tries to say stuff about my truck ruining the environment, I just bring up the stench that is eminating from their BO and that it is hurting the environment just as bad and it shuts them up fairly quick. haha
On the other note, that really sucks man. I hate when people try and do stuff to my truck. Don't take it out on a defenseless vehicle. Try and do it to me and see what happens. Hope you find out who did it and don't have to pay for it. They don't have cameras in the parking lot?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:13 AM

No cameras in our parking lot. I pay 200$ for a parking permit, and I would have came out ahead parking on the road.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Forget all the drunk kids, let's blame it on California.

Sounds like your cocky attitude may have contributed to some of this.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 AM

My roommate is from California. He's not a tree hugger, Sorry for the stereotyping. I have meet some far up a pole - hunting, fishing and atvs should be banned Cali-natives out here.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:52 AM

Received 74 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by mawk
Forget all the drunk kids, let's blame it on California.

Sounds like your cocky attitude may have contributed to some of this.
Why not blame California ? California claims everything causes cancer. Can't someone blame California for something ?

That sucks bad man. Too bad someone didn't catch the people that did this. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:55 AM

Received 65 Likes on 64 Posts

haha^
Old 02-11-2013, 02:05 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Tree hugger or not if someone did this to my truck I would find the sunuva bitch that did it and take a big steaming ex-lax induced diuretic **** on his dashboard.

Sorry about your ride man. Hope ya get her fixed soon.

Last edited by BlueFX45.0LSupercab; 02-11-2013 at 02:26 AM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:17 AM

Received 240 Likes on 178 Posts

I always thought Montana was the land of pleasant living? Sorry to see this, theres only 1 word for people like this COWARDS!, they think they have solved something but havent. I hope you have a locking gas cap? If not put one on. Also, theres no need to fix just yet, these knuckleheads could do it again if there trageting you. For now I would just take it to body shop and have them straighten back out the best they can and wait and see. Good Luck..
Old 02-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Received 187 Likes on 155 Posts

Tree huggers, huh? From your picture I can mostly other trucks and 4X4s - did those tree huggers vandalize those too? That really sucks, man - I hate that your truck was damaged like that, apparently intentionally. But I think a reflexive blame on tree huggers says more about you than anything else...
The following users liked this post:
acadianbob (02-11-2013)

Quick Reply: Tree Hugger Vandalism?