Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stolen lugnuts

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 11:31 PM
minitrucker

Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts

Default Stolen lugnuts

Got in the truck this morning as always about 5am and back out of the driveway, then bam the front wheel falls off. I get out to look and the center caps on the drivers side are both gone along with all the lugnuts on the front and 1 left lose on the back. The truck is blocking the road laying on the street. The lower ball joint stud dug into the street. So I had to wait for o'reilys to open for lug nuts and them went out to the ford dealer and got a set of locking nuts. My daughter got up about 3am and turned all the lights on in the house to go to the bathroom. I am convinced they got spooked and took off. Damn I hate thieves. Luckily I didn't get them I have a bad temper and alot of firepower.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:35 PM
curious member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn sounds like with time it might have been more than lug nuts
Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A video camera with a security system on the house would be a good idea, or park it in the garage.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

all i have to say is wtf...people are so fricken stupid. get a security camera and install it at the peak of your garage over looking your driveway and another on your front porch. keep a shotgun next to your door too. next time they try to steal something give them a buck shot or two to go with it.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:49 PM
minitrucker

Received 98 Likes on 83 Posts

I'm sure they were after more than lugnuts. There have been 14 stolen cars in the last 3 weeks in my end of town. One car lot had 3 taken so they put up a camera snag and it was ripped off the first night along with another car. They did get a good picture of the guys tho. Said to be in late 20's with no teeth.the officer told me they looked real sick. They have to be on meth.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Chris

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by 1lowranger
I'm sure they were after more than lugnuts. There have been 14 stolen cars in the last 3 weeks in my end of town. One car lot had 3 taken so they put up a camera snag and it was ripped off the first night along with another car. They did get a good picture of the guys tho. Said to be in late 20's with no teeth.the officer told me they looked real sick. They have to be on meth.
good. lock em up. they dont need to be running the streets. i would be pissed man. id have cameras everywhere, a loud *** alarm and a gun waiting for em. these kinds of people tick me off. people work hard for what they have. these losers are on the streets stealing **** just to buy drugs. they dont care who they hurt or what they take. team up with some fellow neighbors and see if yall can do something about it.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:59 PM
GIGGITY

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

This is why I miss rural Ohio.

Not many there to argue your story when you're alive and they're not, and all your ish is messed up.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reds
A video camera with a security system on the house would be a good idea, or park it in the garage.
agree, try to put a video inspection around,
my friend use an infrared alarm,but it's often triggered by a passing cat
Old 02-03-2012, 07:04 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

http://deals.woot.com/sellout

$180 for 4 cameras and a 500Gb DVR

Quick Reply: Stolen lugnuts